[Emacspeak] Incomplete icon set in realease 60

Hi, I'm updating the pkgsrc port I shared with the list before to
the last release. It seems that by some error not all wav files
were converted to ogg (the only ones in the new release) so emacspeak
fails to initialize because the default icon, button, is missing.

I could add them to the port, but I suppose you want to fix that.

Regards.
adr

Contact Info Page