Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac fails to download repositories while building?

Victor--

I just tried on a fresh machine, works fine here. No idea why you would
get git failures getting the Ogg library. What errors in specific are
you getting and do you get them if you do:

cd /tmp
git clone https://github.com/arkasas/OggDecoder.git

that is basically what it does on your behalf in the build process.