Re: [Emacspeak] Question about best way to install and configure emacs and emacspeak in m1 MACs

Argyrios--

I will clarify that point in the guide.

Since you compiled swiftmac, it generated a binary as the output of
the build process. You run that binary (executable code) directly in
the terminal as a way of confirming it is working.

Generally this will be done by if you are in the emacspeak root,
which you should be typing:

./servers/swiftmac

which will then load swiftmac if the compilation worked, and the
commands I give just confirm it is working, then you can exit it
by typing tts_exit, or hitting Control-D or Control-C.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Info Page