[Emacspeak] info-initialize at startup

On commit 0ca3905a52724a9f9a3ab011a2a65b6025b5c78b
I'm getting
emacspeak: Symbol’s function definition is void: info-initialize
on startup.
This will happen when loading just emacspeak i.e
/usr/bin/emacs -q  -l $HOME/packages/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el

If I load emacspeak.el again via load-library
I can reproduce the error so it's presumably that reference rather
than the one in emacspeak-info.el.
If I execute (require 'info) then reload emacspeak all is fine.
I note that (boundp 'Info-file-list-for-emacs)
returns t so the (require 'info) isn't run.
My workaround  is to load my init file again whereupon all seems ok.
Happy to dig further if useful.
regards
Peter
--
Peter Rayner (he/him)
My work days are Monday-Thursday, responses at other times might be slow.

Contact Info Page