Re: [Emacspeak] How can I compile Emacspeak when I get failed to set dynamic section sizes: bad value?

"\"Jason J.G. White\"" (via emacspeak Mailing List)
<emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 1/9/24 09:02, Esben Stien (via emacspeak Mailing List) wrote:
> Did you try adding the compiler option

Looking at the Makefile, it indeed uses -fPIC

CXXFLAGS+= -g -O2 -fPIC -DPIC  -pedantic -ansi \
-Wall -Wno-long-long --std=c++11

$(TTS): tclespeak.o
	$(CXX) $(LDFLAGS) -shared -o $@ $< $(LIBS)

--