[Emacspeak] Emacspeak is no longer announcing company suggestions

Hello there.

Today I upgraded to the 60.0 release and I noticed that Emacspeak is no longer reading company autocompletions. When I type some piece of code I can hear sound icons indicating that there are autocompletions available, I can move down using arrows and/or C-n, but Emacspeak reads nothing.

Does anyone know if something changed recently and some additional configuration became required to work with company? I had to set emacspeak-toggle-comint-autospeak to true in order to have shell outputs spoken automatically (what wasn't required in previous releases) and I'm wondering if there's a similar tweak needed for company as well.

Regards.

Contact Info Page