Re: [Emacspeak] Incomplete icon set in realease 60

I feel like many people on this thread are making the assumption that the OP is working from a clone of the repository because that's what they tend to do. They are not accounting for the port of a specific, numbered release. It appears that the code released as a tarball recently is broken, but that would only be a factor for people who habitually use Emacspeak from those releases, which I don't.
Sent from my iPhone