Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak is no longer announcing company suggestions

Alan--

First of all, I think you got it exactly!

Secondly, Raman already fixed it in the git repo, he moves quick! I often
find that after reporting an issue, the fix will be in git before he responds
here.

Also, it was impacting other servers, swiftmac for sure.

But, the more people we can get understanding the lisp the better!

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Info Page