Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak 60 on new MAc messages not being spoken

writes:

> Jerry--
>
> Did you import your old settings?  Have you tried without them?
Yes, however I did try with a bare minimal init.el and no custom file at
first but wasn't aware of this 'runq' and will have a look.

TBH not all my troubleshooting work was well enough organized that I'd
swear to some of the findings.

No access to the new lappy till this evening and I'll post again with
new findings.

Thx!