[Emacspeak] Question about best way to install and configure emacs and emacspeak in m1 MACs

Hey all,
I am currently using an 2021 m1 MacBook Pro and I want to install from scratch emacs and emacspeak. Could someone clarify the following: Is now emacspeak60 by default using swift Mac?
Is this new project recommended for use or there are still some things to be resolved? I would like to have something that works at the moment because I have to use emacspeak for my job. Could someone describe the process to getting started from scratch or point me with a link where I could find reliable instructions for how to make the set up to work?
Thanks in advance and I am sorry if i am asking something stupid/trivial.
Best,
Dr. Argyrios Koumtzis

Contact Info Page