Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak Web Search facility seems to be broken for me on Mac OS in post 60.0 builds of Emacspeak

Thanks for the fix. I am now able to use it. However...
For some reason, the "space" character is being gobbled up, which means that I am not able to type multi-word queries. I thought this used to work properly before?
Thanks again!