Re: [Emacspeak] trying to run emacsppeak and get strange python error.

OK, that makes some sense, I was trying to use the wl mail client which I have used before with emacspeak, but it stopped working and I was thinking emacspeak was doing something wrong, but I will now check other options to see what else is going on.

Thanks.