Re: [Emacspeak] no indication of links in emails.

On 26/9/24 04:55, covici (via emacspeak Mailing List) wrote:
I am using latest version of emacs (git from yesterday) on an m2
Macbookpro and swiftmac voice and I am not getting any indication of
links in my emails -- its just as though it was plain text.  How to
fix?

Which Emacs e-mail package are you using? Have you checked whether it supports HTML messages?

Vm and GNUS appear to be the two good options for Emacspeak users.

I'm not currently using Emacs for mail, but it's on my list of options to evaluate.

Contact Info Page