Re: [Emacspeak] Introduction

Dhruv--

Welcome to the community! I hope you do release your little script,
no matter how trivial it is -- a gist of it would be helpful. I am
currently working on two windows servers, and would love a quick
example of linking into NVDA for my C# based one (Sharpwin).

Regarding a realtime chat community, or discord or anything similar,
I think the community is a bit too small to support it. Most of those
places would still have a very delayed response cycle and would just
end up a worse version of an email list.

I do sometimes think about this list having a discourse or similar
to have the best of both worlds, fully usable as a mailing list
and a decently accessible website. I run the one for Kakoune and
think it works really well.

Anyway, back to building another server!

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Info Page