emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Archive notes

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Archive notes

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Greg Priest-Dorman <gpriestdorman AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Archive notes
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 17:25:46 -0400

Just a short note, I have all of this year's messages from before the domain move but I have not yet added them into the archive.  I will do that sometime later this week.

Out of curiosity, how are these archives stored? The list has gone through a few revisions it seems like... are these various revisions merged?  Is it an mbox format?

Obviously a little off topic, but we got history back to what, 98?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton