emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Dtk-tone-upcase, does it no longer work or I forgot my shortcut keys to turn it on?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Dtk-tone-upcase, does it no longer work or I forgot my shortcut keys to turn it on?

  • From: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran AT gmail.com>
  • To: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Dtk-tone-upcase, does it no longer work or I forgot my shortcut keys to turn it on?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 22:32:29 -0700

Hi.
Am I forgetting something simple or does the DTK-tone capitalization no
longer work? I recently had to work with a large chunk of README text in
Emacs and was getting bombarded by a lot of “ACC” and “Cap” announcements. I
then remembered that Emacspeak used to play tones when navigating across
upcased words. …or so I remembered… Did I dream it up perhaps? LOL
I went to see inside dtk-speak.el and see the dtk-tone-upcase function is
still there.

Thanks for any pointers!
Best.
Victor