emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Keyboard shortcuts don't seem to work in macOS.

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Keyboard shortcuts don't seem to work in macOS.

  • From: doa <viciosodiego AT icloud.com>
  • To: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Keyboard shortcuts don't seem to work in macOS.
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 15:02:08 -0400

Hi…

I’ve been trying to get this working for a while. While I can get emacspeak to mostly work, I can’t seem to change settings as suggested in the manual. When I press control-E, D R, nothing happens, and I’m unable to change the speech rate that way. Here’s the config I’m using.

(load-file "/Users/diego/.emacs.d/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el")

(setq dtk-program "swiftmac")

Thank you.

Diego Vicioso.

Email… viciosodiego AT icloud.com

  • [Emacspeak] Keyboard shortcuts don't seem to work in macOS., doa, 09/02/2023