emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak math question

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak math question

  • From: Harley Richardson <destructatron2018 AT gmail.com>
  • To: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak math question
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 19:30:58 +0000

I have install both the emacs and Linux packages, installing devel packages where applicable. The git checkout command didn't work, so I thought cloning it instead would be good enough. Everything else went smoothly, I was able to load the library, everything compiled fine before that, except when I actually try to run it I get that error. I meant to reply to the list directly but Thunderbird glitched.