emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Speech-Server: Changes

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Speech-Server: Changes

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Speech-Server: Changes
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 15:29:06 -0500

TV--

Thanks for the heads up, will need a fix on my end for sure, but initial peek
looks straightforward.

Relatedly, do other players do some sort of normalization on them, as it
feels to me like some of these files are blown out versus others, would a PR
to normalize the icons be accepted or is volume variation intentional?