emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Working with Github repositories remotely from within Emacs

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Working with Github repositories remotely from within Emacs

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Working with Github repositories remotely from within Emacs
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 13:33:04 -0400

Victor--

I am not sure what you mean by "browse" in this case. If you mean
the entire world of git repos on github, I am not sure there is even a
sane way to approach that, if you are talking about a specific git repo
you are interested in exploring without downloading the entire history,
just what exists now, you can do a shallow clone using the --depth
flag with git clone.

Would be easy enough to bind it to a key.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com