emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] TTS Server Implementation Questions
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 14:15:11 -0400

On threading. It is all concurrent, lots of fun protecting of the state.

On language and voice, I was thinking of them as a tree, language/voice,
as this is how Windows and MacOS seem to provide them.

----

Oh, one last thing. Should TTS Server implementations be returning a \n
after command is complete, or is just returning nothing acceptable?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com