emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 19:16:37 -0400

Devin--

So, the major difference between you and other users is having the dotnet
cli installed via scoop. Maybe try installing visual studio or the standard
dotnet SDK to ensure the issue doesn't live in the scoop package of dotnet.

If you are open to trying in any order, official .NET SDK then if that does
not fix it visual studio community edition. I only know for sure of a few
users at this point, but they are mostly developers, so might well be they
all had VS installed already.