emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Vocalizer Embedded

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Vocalizer Embedded

  • From: John Covici <covici AT ccs.covici.com>
  • To: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea AT arrl.net>
  • Cc: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Vocalizer Embedded
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 11:58:16 -0400

Yes, Gills sent it to me, but it has some major problems -- the
emacspeak controls to set the rate, etc. do not work and, at least for
me, it falls silent after a while, making emacs itself unusable and
the only thing is to kill the process. If anyone has any ideas, let
me know and I can test. I think the problem is going to be in the c
program used to connect with the speech-dispatcher process.

--
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una