emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Incomplete icon set in realease 60

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Incomplete icon set in realease 60

  • From: Zachary Kline <zkline AT speedpost.net>
  • To: adr <adr AT sdf.org>
  • Cc: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>, adr <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Incomplete icon set in realease 60
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 09:01:22 -0700

I feel like many people on this thread are making the assumption that the OP
is working from a clone of the repository because that's what they tend to
do. They are not accounting for the port of a specific, numbered release. It
appears that the code released as a tarball recently is broken, but that
would only be a factor for people who habitually use Emacspeak from those
releases, which I don't.
Sent from my iPhone