emacspeak - [Emacspeak] emacspeak

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] emacspeak

  • From: "Eric Liu(Mr.)" <eric.liu AT cnygmail.com.cn>
  • To: <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] emacspeak
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 09:30:34 +0800

Dear Manager,

(Please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks)

We are a Network Service Company which is the domain name registration center in Shanghai, China.

On May 20, 2024, we received an application from Jinggong Holdings Ltd requested "emacspeak" as their internet

keyword and China (CN) domain names( emacspeak.cn/ emacspeak.com.cn/ emacspeak.net.cn/ emacspeak.org.cn).

After checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark.In order to deal with this matter

better, it’s necessary to send email to you and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China?

Best Regards

Eric

Eric Liu(Mr.) | Senior Manager

China Registrar | Headquarters

No.572 Dongping South Road, Zhangyan,

Shanghai 201500,China

Mobi: 0086 134 82 81 91 47

Tel: 0086 21 61 91 86 96

Fax: 0086 21 61 91 86 97

Tip: Please Add mail sender account to your contacts to make sure our response does not end up in your spam folder.

  • [Emacspeak] emacspeak, Eric Liu(Mr.), 05/23/2024