emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Matching parems in newer versions of Emacspeak

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Matching parems in newer versions of Emacspeak

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Tim Cross <theophilusx AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>, Alan Ghelardi <alan.ghelardi AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Matching parems in newer versions of Emacspeak
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:46:41 -0400

Echo area contention is my current crusade... sometimes I patch the package,
but
I really want a way to sort of detect rapid updates and queue them rather
than
stop and start next one.

Obviously a bit hard to do if you get a chain of messages you end up with a
huge
backlog, but I feel there must be a relatively doable solution with timers
that
if the messages come like, directly back to back you queue rather than stop
then
speak.

Now that I have gotten out of my org-mode hole, and converted half my life to
org files. Back to other things.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com