emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Why do I get vfork no such file or directory?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Why do I get vfork no such file or directory?

  • From: "Jason J.G. White" <jason AT jasonjgw.net>
  • To: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Why do I get vfork no such file or directory?
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 16:12:14 -0400

On 6/9/24 16:07, Esben Stien (via emacspeak Mailing List) wrote:
877cbor1fd.fsf AT esben-stien.name">
$ which tclsh
/run/current-system/sw/bin/tclsh

Then you'll have to modify the first line of the espeak script either to use that path, or perhaps use /usr/bin/env tclsh, if this is supported on your system.

You're running a system that doesn't follow Linux installation directory conventions. It isn't surprising that problems arise.