Subject: Emacspeak discussion list
List archive
- From: Saad Attieh <saad_attieh AT me.com>
- To: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran AT gmail.com>
- Cc: Doustdar Parham <parham90 AT gmail.com>, Bart Bunting <bart AT bunting.net.au>, Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
- Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2026 17:04:35 +0300
Just wanted to write in and say thanks.
I’ve been using emacspeak with omnivox solidly, for the past 2 to 3 weeks now. I run Emacspeak on WSL and pipe to eloquence on my windows via omnivox. I did use an LLM to connect everything up. I am looking forward to at some point migrating from Emacspeak to Emacsvox.
On 24 Sep 2026, at 8:58 am, Saad Attieh <saad_attieh AT icloud.com> wrote:
Just wanted to write in and say thanks.I’ve been using emacspeak with omnivox solidly, for the past 2 to 3 weeks now. I run Emacspeak on WSL and pipe to eloquence on my windows via omnivox. I did use an LLM to connect everything up. I am looking forward to at some point migrating from Emacspeak to Emacsvox.
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Bart Bunting, 09/22/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Victor Tsaran, 09/23/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Bart Bunting, 09/23/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Victor Tsaran, 09/23/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Parham Doustdar, 09/23/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Victor Tsaran, 09/24/2026
- Message not available
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Bart Bunting, 09/24/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Saad Attieh, 09/24/2026
- Message not available
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Victor Tsaran, 09/24/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Parham Doustdar, 09/23/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Victor Tsaran, 09/23/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Bart Bunting, 09/23/2026
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Victor Tsaran, 09/23/2026
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [Emacspeak] Emacsvox and Omnivox: an early experiment now available to try, Saad Attieh, 09/24/2026
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.