Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak 60 on new MAc messages not being spoken

Raman--

Well, as he is having the issue in both swiftmac and mac servers and he says
he isn't seeing it in the log output (which is pre-swiftmac done by tee), I
suspect some sort of config issue from his old config. I am guessing with
runq we get success!

Oh silencing duplications, thank goodness.  Sometimes when I am mucking about
with elisp, I see a message like "foo [4512 times]".

/me quietly goes back to endlessly customizing org-mode... this thing is
dangerous, need to pull up soon and get back to some swiftmac features.