emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] list bounces - administrative check, you can ignore this message

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] list bounces - administrative check, you can ignore this message

  • From: Matthew Wood <hellomatty AT gmail.com>
  • To: Greg Priest-Dorman <gpriestdorman AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] list bounces - administrative check, you can ignore this message
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 09:38:06 +0100

NOt an imposition, Greg. I’m grateful for the time and care you put in here.

On 24 Oct 2023, at 02:08, Greg Priest-Dorman <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Just a brief admin note. We had a few list members to which the list was
unable to send mail. I was in contact with their mail hosts and this should
be fixed now. However as there have not been any list messages in the past
week or so, I need to test that assumption.

So, no action needed on your end, I just need to ensure I don't get any
bounces from this message to the list.

Sorry for taking your time,
Greg
Emacspeak discussion list -- emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
To unsubscribe send email to:
emacspeak-request AT emacspeak.net with a subject of: unsubscribe