emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Is it possible to speech-enable org-agenda dispatcher?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Is it possible to speech-enable org-agenda dispatcher?

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Is it possible to speech-enable org-agenda dispatcher?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 15:52:56 +0100

Hi,
I’ve been trying to make the org-agenda dispatcher work with Emacspeak, but
I’m failing horribly. I wonder if I’m missing anything.
I’m talking about the interactive function `org-agenda’, and the fact that it
calls a defunct called `org-agenda-get-restriction-and-command’. This
function uses a self-created prompt, which uses `read-char-exclusive’ and
then, in the same defunct, goes through the responses in a `cond’.
As far as I can understand, this is impossible to work with because it’s all
done in one function. However, I thought I’d ask in case there’s a way that
I’m unaware of.
Thanks!