emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Problem when editing a document with emacspeak

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Problem when editing a document with emacspeak

  • From: Greg Wocher <gtwocher AT gmail.com>
  • To: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Problem when editing a document with emacspeak
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 19:39:14 -0500

Hello all,
When I am editing a document I created on my Mac, I keep getting a message
saying something about this line has X number of characters do you want
emacspeak to read the line. This is happening on just about every line of the
document. How can I get it to stop or can I even get it to stop? I am using
emacs with emacspeak on a M1 14 inch macbook pro.

Thanks,
Greg Wocher