emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Putting support files in servers directory?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Putting support files in servers directory?

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Putting support files in servers directory?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 12:15:05 -0500

In updating swiftmac to support ogg files, I ended up using the ogg and
vorbis frameworks.

These are directories on mac that need to live alongside the executable, done
via a cp -Rf
right now in my development environment, is it acceptable to ship it that
way?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com <mailto:lists AT robertmelton.com>