emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Putting support files in servers directory?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Putting support files in servers directory?

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Putting support files in servers directory?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 17:04:04 -0500

Raman--

Correct, and nothing else will be in the repo. This was a question about
polluting the users
servers directory with additional required files. This would be after the
user builds swiftmac,
it would copy the swiftmac binary and two additional framework directories
into their local
servers directory.

I didn't know if there is an attempt to keep that directory clean on users
machines or if there
was a different recommended location to put libraries / frameworks.