emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

  • From: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • To: lists AT robertmelton.com
  • Cc: raman AT google.com, vtsaran AT gmail.com, covici AT ccs.covici.com, emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 08:38:58 -0800

1. What happens if those deps disappear or break in some fashion.
2. This is not a concern for now, but more for the future
3. This whole thread started with a user not installing deps.
4. Making it appear as if there are no deps is a mistake,
5. AKA complexity never disappear --- it only gets moved around.
6. He who ignores the above ignores it at his peril;-)