emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:39:58 -0500

TV--

Oh, I am learning a ton for sure. Yes, you are correct, it is the error
being
emitted via the initialization process causing emacspeak to be incompletely
loaded.

I have played around with inserting my own fake errors to confirm behavior.

Since missing a play program is not ideal, but also not critical, should it
be
changed from an error to w warn? As it will break the initialization if it
hits
an error line during loading.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton