emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Moving to ogg files for auditory icons

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Moving to ogg files for auditory icons

  • From: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran AT gmail.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>, Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • Cc: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net, John Covici <covici AT ccs.covici.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Moving to ogg files for auditory icons
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 16:02:21 -0800

Thanks Raman!
@Robert Melton Are these playing for you on Mac OS?
I have mplayer installed and all, but am not able to hear any output from themes even though I am able to play individual .ogg files.

On Thu, Feb 8, 2024 at 7:03 AM "T.V Raman" <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net> wrote:
I have now pushed a change  whereby:

1. All auditory icons are ogg, wav icons have been backed out.
2. If you are running from git and encounter issues, send the details of
   the env under which it fails to the list.

--
Emacspeak discussion list -- emacspeak AT emacspeak.net