emacspeak - [Emacspeak] synthesizer questions on linux

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] synthesizer questions on linux

  • From: John Covici <covici AT ccs.covici.com>
  • To: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] synthesizer questions on linux
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 06:39:19 -0500

Hi. I have compiled software dectalk, any way to get emacspeak to
talk to that synth? Alternately, and much better, any way to talk to
speech dispatcher -- this would open up lots of synths. I anm ready
to work on this if I can figure it out, or get some hints from the
community.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
How do