emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Patch: fix typo in sound themes

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Patch: fix typo in sound themes

  • From: Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Parham Doustdar <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Patch: fix typo in sound themes
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 20:52:36 +0100

Hi Raman,
Not sure I follow. Are you saying my explanation wasn't sufficient, or is it
that you missed the beginning of my email? If the former, can you be more
specific on what "good" would've looked like so I can do better next time? If
the latter, here is the beginning 2 lines of my email:
"Hi,
Just noticed this typo which prevents changing sound themes from working.
Patch is below:"
Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone