emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Is there a way to make dtk-caps and dtk-punctuation-mode settings stick?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Is there a way to make dtk-caps and dtk-punctuation-mode settings stick?

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>, Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>, Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Is there a way to make dtk-caps and dtk-punctuation-mode settings stick?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:35:05 -0400

Victor--

I understand the basic gist of the problem, but I do not
understand exactly where you are setting these values that
are not "sticking".

Can you explain exactly how you are setting them, and what
behavior for example you expect. What behavior do you expect
from dtk-caps?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com