emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Tyler Spivey <tspivey AT pcdesk.net>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>, Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 08:43:18 -0400

Tyler--

I added a make-debug.ps1 that just builds the debug version and
copies it. The important thing is it will generate lots of logging
data to your temp direcotry, on my machine it is like

C:\Users\rmelton\appdata\local\temp\...

Could you try to load emacs with the debug sharpwin, do a bare
minimum reproducer of the object error and exit, then send me
the two log files?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com