emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] [SharpWin] Building emacspeak on Windows.

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] [SharpWin] Building emacspeak on Windows.

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] [SharpWin] Building emacspeak on Windows.
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 19:02:47 -0400

Of course, write a long winded post, think of the answer a few minutes
later when making meatballs.

Git with Bash appears to do the trick, making the fully needed stack only

- dotnet SDK 8.0+
- git (comes with Bash for windows)
- emacs
- emacspeak

Anyway, thanks for letting me yell into the void.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com