emacspeak - [Emacspeak] Initializing speech rate for SwiftMac?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] Initializing speech rate for SwiftMac?

  • From: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran AT gmail.com>
  • To: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] Initializing speech rate for SwiftMac?
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 13:05:43 -0700

Hi Robert.
With the latest changes within SwiftMac server, how do I initialize the speech rate for it in my initialization file? The dtk-speech-or mac-default-speech-rate rate does not seem to affect the server's behavior. I mean, the variables do work, but SwiftMac  still expects float values.
Thank you!
Victor