emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?

  • From: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • To: Tim Cross <theophilusx AT gmail.com>,emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Cc: "\"T.V Raman\"" (via emacspeak Mailing List) <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>, Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:30:18 -0700

:-) The only missing piece of corp-speak in the note i responded to was
"synergy":-)

Emacspeak has survived as a healthy project for nearly 30 years by
ruthlessly avoiding this form of busy work, and as long as I am the one
maintaining
emacspeak, I pledge that that will never change.
--Raman

P.S. Copying list since I think it's a useful level-set with respect to
setting expectations.