emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak 60 on new MAc messages not being spoken

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak 60 on new MAc messages not being spoken

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>, Jerry Sievers <gsievers19 AT comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak 60 on new MAc messages not being spoken
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 14:34:14 -0400

Raman--

Well, as he is having the issue in both swiftmac and mac servers and he says
he isn't seeing it in the log output (which is pre-swiftmac done by tee), I
suspect some sort of config issue from his old config. I am guessing with
runq we get success!

Oh silencing duplications, thank goodness. Sometimes when I am mucking about
with elisp, I see a message like "foo [4512 times]".

/me quietly goes back to endlessly customizing org-mode... this thing is
dangerous, need to pull up soon and get back to some swiftmac features.