Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak Web Search facility seems to be broken for me on Mac OS in post 60.0 builds of Emacspeak

Thanks RObert.
Happy to have learned about Emacs-plus, however, version 30 did not resolve this issue for me.
That's fine. I will just jog along and hopefully discover something by accident.

Best.
Victor