emacspeak - [Emacspeak] how to get emacspeak to voice numbers as digits

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

[Emacspeak] how to get emacspeak to voice numbers as digits

  • From: John Covici <covici AT ccs.covici.com>
  • To: emacspeak AT emacspeak.net
  • Subject: [Emacspeak] how to get emacspeak to voice numbers as digits
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:03:57 -0500

Hi. I am using emacspeak with software dectalk and it speaks numbers
as strings rather than each digit separately. Do I have to send some
string when initializing the synth (and if so what), or cam this be
done in emacspeak?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici AT ccs.covici.com

  • [Emacspeak] how to get emacspeak to voice numbers as digits, John Covici, 02/22/2024