emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Question: what voice do you use on MacOS to be able to tell differences in pitch?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Question: what voice do you use on MacOS to be able to tell differences in pitch?

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Question: what voice do you use on MacOS to be able to tell differences in pitch?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 11:37:57 -0500

Oh, that sounds like a bug not just a difference. Thanks for the recording,
since I don't have
the same cool org-mode stuff you do, could you share the log messages for
sending that
sentense (maybe with the one before and after). Feels like the proper
behavior is what
the mac server is doing, so I need to find where and why swiftmac is not
producing a
large enough pitch shift.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton