emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac 2: pre-PR request for testers

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac 2: pre-PR request for testers

  • From: Robert Melton <lists AT robertmelton.com>
  • To: "T.V Raman" <raman AT google.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac 2: pre-PR request for testers
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 13:27:26 -0400

Woah! The information density and improvement is amazing with notification
support. I didn't understand how much I was missing.

My initial implementation just lets you use the tts notification device and
set it to "right" or "left" and passes it similar to the others via env
values.

Put a tiny PR to make emacspeak support sending the new env so people can
pull Swiftmac git and Emacspeak git and try it out.

This so far appears very stable, just want to let people used it a few
days with the new notifications, should be able to make a PR shortly.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists AT robertmelton.com