emacspeak - Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?

Subject: Emacspeak discussion list

Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?

  • From: Bart Bunting <bart AT bunting.net.au>
  • To: Parham Doustdar <parham90 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Emacspeaks <emacspeak AT emacspeak.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:18:15 +1000

Number two sounds the most sensible.
Its probably the easiest in some ways as when the Mac server is dead, it’s
just a case of deleting the relevant files.
Also, do you have an example of a swiftMac -voices.el file using the voice
changes that you showed in that sample? I’d be keen to have a play around
with it I seem to get the syntax right. I’m obviously missing something,
simple
Regards

Bart